Kamis, 13 Desember 2012

Not True Love


This hurt because of you.
you do not know is how much it hurts.
you say you are single.
but after everything happened on this feeling.
everything you said a lie.
I love you girl it is not much different with him.
you said he has hurt you so very cruel and vile.
This hurt you cruelly.
after that.
I realize that you are not worthy of my love.
oh .. my love.
if we had never met before,
certainly none of this would ever happen to me.
I do not blame you entirely,
but I blame the meetings that made me fall in love with you,
and it is worth your eyes.


3 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

erwin,,,,,,you must breap

Cah Mbeling mengatakan...

Keep smile dudee...
Just believe in your heart..you have a worthy love ...for your worthy love...

TESOL Study mengatakan...

thanks all,,